Graphic Designer (f/m/x)
Altitude is an agency that focuses on the combination of digital marketing and creative content production. We work for both digital native companies as well as established brands that want to increase their digital presence. What do all of our clients have in common? They aim for achieving ambitious business results with a combination of performance and creative. We believe that both have to come from a single source in order to be successful nowadays.
What you will do:
- You develop visual concepts for social media campaigns - both organic and paid
- You create aesthetically pleasing and well performing ads for various marketing channels (Instagram, YouTube, Facebook etc.)
- You edit short (marketing) videos that can be used for ads and website content
- You develop concepts for campaign websites / landing pages
- You further support our project teams in all design related topics
- 2+ years of experience a digital-/creative-/marketing-agency
- Confident and experienced in working with the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.) and/or other design tools
- Having a good visual understanding of design concepts and being familiar with digital marketing channels (Instagram, Youtube, TikTok, etc.)
- Strong graphic design & image retouching skills (web and UI design experience is a bonus).
- Solid experience in motion design and the creation of animations
- Very well structured, organized, and with a strong eye for detail
- High level of empathy while enjoying to work in ambitious teams
- Generally having fun working on challenging projects as well as celebrating their success
At Altitude we strongly believe in the power of teams. We aim for a combination of complementary senior profiles in the field of content creation, digital marketing and strategy that lead to the most efficient and effective way of working. While achieving strong work results is our primary goal, having fun at work and enjoying each other's company comes with it without saying. If you like being challenged and working in an ambitious work environment, Altitude is the right place for you to learn, contribute and celebrate your team’s success.
PS: We are based in Berlin and Cologne and are happy to enjoy our breaks on one of our sunny balconies or our rooftop ;-)