Performance Marketing Manager (f/m/x)
Altitude is a growth marketing agency with a holistic approach. Our aim is to transfer top level goals into deliverable actions and measurable outcomes. We help our clients reach their growth targets by not only developing individual growth strategies but also providing experts for each discipline as operational project team. Through the integration of digital marketing, production and data services, we believe that our agency delivers the best value to our clients. On top of that, we enable our clients to gain speed in execution while benefitting from best-on-the-market knowledge.We are looking forward to kicking off 2021 together with you and welcome you on board of our team! Join us to become part of our own growth journey and contribute to Altitude’s success.
What you will do:
- Together with senior marketing leaders, you develop paid marketing strategies (e.g. Paid Social, Google Ads, Display, etc.) that are tailored to each specific client
- You take over operational responsibility for our clients’ marketing channels, manage and optimize them and ensure on-point execution and success
- You constantly monitor channel performance and know how to interpret data in order to derive the right measures for optimizing performance
- You serve as a knowledgeable sparring-partner for all our team members in regards to paid marketing and ensure that our team enhances overall knowledge about paid marketing channels
- You keep yourself up-to-date with the latest changes in the world of performance marketing and act as a thought-leader both internally and externally
- 2+ years of experience in the field of online marketing (paid channels)
- Analytical mindset with a strong eye for detail
- High ambition and aspiration to continuously improve
- High level of empathy while enjoying to work in teams
- Comfortable in dealing with different topics simultaneously while keeping up quality of work
- Having fun working on challenging projects, growing with them, as well as celebrating their success
At Altitude, we strongly believe in the power of diverse teams. Our work is dedicated to achieving strong results for our clients, getting better every day and enjoying the growth journey together. If you like being challenged and would love to work in a casual, but ambitious work environment, Altitude is the right place for you to learn, contribute, and celebrate your team’s success.
PS: We are based in Prenzlauer Berg, have 2 office dogs, and are happy to enjoy our breaks on one of our sunny balconies or our rooftop once we can all come back to the office