- You support in the preparation of contracts for our partners, subcontractors and clients
- You do research on different legal topics and bring in your knowledge from your studies
- You help to structure our legal department and establish processes
- You organize all legal and financial documents and are responsible for making sure that they are all digitised and stored in the right place
- You have an eye on contracts and invoices, make sure that we do not miss any cancellation periods, contract adjustments or payments
- You support in the preparation of our monthly accounting
We are happy to pay 11-13€ per hour, depending on your level of expertise.
- Currently enrolled as a student in Legal Studies (at least 2nd year)
- German language on native level, fluent in English
- Very well structured, organized, and with a strong eye for detail
- Able to work individually and dive into new topics quickly
- Open for expanding your knowledge beyond legal matters
- High ambition and an aspiration to continuously improve
- High level of empathy while enjoying to work in teams
At Altitude we strongly believe in the power of teams. We aim for a combination of complementary senior profiles in the field of content creation, digital marketing and strategy that lead to the most efficient and effective way of working. While achieving strong work results is our primary goal, having fun at work and enjoying each other's company comes with it without saying. If you like being challenged and working in an ambitious work environment, Altitude is the right place for you to learn, contribute and celebrate your team’s success.