While the whole marketing and advertising industry has changed significantly over the last couple of years, most universities still do not teach online marketing to a sufficient extent. This is ironic, since the job of an online marketeer is probably one of the most attractive jobs of the digital age.
That's why we decided to create a unique program that offers graduates and career changers the fastest and most efficient entry into the world of online marketing. Based on our experience from leadership roles in marketing for companies like Auto1, Rocket Internet, DrSmile, AroundHome, and many more, we designed the graduate program that will kickstart your career in one of the world’s most dynamic industries.
Get ready for an exhilarating 12 months of learning from the best of the best in vibrant, cosmopolitan Berlin.
- Hands-on experience through a unique mentorship program in a hugely important field which is still rarely explored at the university level
- Learning from seasoned online marketing experts who have built up companies like Auto1, DrSmile, AroundHome, Tier Mobility, and many more
- Working on multiple projects for thriving startups or established brands gives you the steepest learning curve possible
- An exciting career development opportunity in one of the fastest growing marketing agencies in Germany
- Monthly workshops to deep dive into important Online Marketing concepts such as attribution modelling, tracking, CAC CLV, cohorts, etc.
- Participation in the most important marketing conferences post-Covid like Dmexco, Online Marketing Rockstars, etc.
- Gaining the Facebook and Google certification as well as having direct contact with company representatives of the most important marketing platforms
You learn the ins and outs of Facebook, Instagram, TikTok marketing. Both from the creative as well as technical side. From us and platform representatives.
You develop a deep understanding of the Google Ads mechanics and learn how to handle small and large international ad accounts.
You gain knowledge in the world of programmatic advertising and learn about the most common platforms like Taboola, Outbrain, Quantcast, etc.
You develop a solid understanding of conversion tracking techniques and the use of tools like Google Tag Manager, Facebook Events, etc..
You learn how to build and analyze reports in order to take a data-driven and analytic approach for optimizing campaigns on-the-fly.
Master of Science from Copenhagen Business School (CBS)
CEMS Master from Corvinus University of Budapest
- Anyone can apply: we’re looking for smart and ambitious people, but you don’t need specific marketing experience
- You should like working with numbers and be willing to further deepen your quantitative skills
- At the same time, being creative and having a good understanding of “what looks good” on the internet, is a plus
- You’re a fast learner and have a strong drive to continuously improve your skills
- Previous working experience in consulting, investment banking, startups or similar fast-paced, dynamic environments is a plus
- You like being challenged but also celebrating progress and successful projects
We have received your submission and will get in touch with you latest until end of October.